Partnership is essential to OCP AFRICA's ability to provide farmers the support needed to prosper.
OCP AFRICA is working to bring together public and private sector partners across the value chain to provide the full range of support farmers need to thrive, including skills training and free soil testing in some countries, plus access to financing, insurance and markets.
OCP AFRICA works closely with local governments to foster farmer-friendly regulatory environments and, through such partnerships, create pathways for farmers and communities to prosper.
In Côte d’Ivoire, we worked with our partners to conduct a pilot of our digital agriculture initiatives using satellites and new soil-testing methodology. And in Ethiopia, we signed a $2.4 billion partnership designed to significantly boost agricultural output by creating an annual domestic production capacity of 2.5 million tons.
- Association Sénégalaise pour la Promotion du Développement à la Base
- Copeol Sénégal
- Société Nationale d'aménagement et d'exploitation des Terres
- World Cocoa Foundation
- African Fertilizer and Agribusiness Partnership
- Africa Rice
- Conseil du Café-Cacao
- Ghanaian Ministry of Agriculture
- International Centre for Research in Agroforestry
- Consultative Group for International Agricultural Research (CGIAR)
- Government of Cameroon
- La Voix Du Paysan
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Agricultural Research Institute Mlingnao